Study Abroad in Spain
Studying abroad in Spain is an amazing way to witness traditional architecture, examine the customs of the country’s various cultures and witness the power of community movements, protests and activism. You can spend time photographing architecture like that of Antonio Gaudi’s Park Güell and Sagrada Famĺlia or the Moorish Nasrid Dynasty’s Alhambra Palace.
Or maybe you will want to pass your days studying the intricacies of Spain’s numerous cultures and influences like those of northern Spain’s Basque region or Southern Spain’s Moors and Arabs. You could even learn about north-eastern Spain’s ongoing struggle for independence, autonomy and freedom. No matter how you choose to spend your time while you study abroad in Spain, you are sure to have an eye-opening experience.
Top Five Reasons to Study Abroad in Spain
- Why not study in a country that allows time for visiting friends, enjoying a communal dinner, or taking an actual nap in the middle of the afternoon? It is common for businesses in Spain to shut down for a few hours every afternoon to relax or spend time with friends and family.
- Have an adventurous pallet? Albondigas, Tortillas de Patatas, Café con leche and some of the tastiest ice creams in the world are found in Spain. Enough said!
- Ready to immerse yourself in a rich culture? Spain offers an abundance of cultural, social and political opportunities. This is your chance to tour the Alhambra, visit Park Güell and watch pilgrims complete El Camino de Santiago.
- Want to get the biggest bang for your buck? Studying abroad in Spain allows you to enjoy short trips to places like Portugal, France, numerous Spanish islands, and the African country of Morocco. You can easily visit these places by boat, bus, or train.
- Ready to try something new, but still want some of the comforts of life in the states? Spain offers a perfect blend of historic culture, aged communities and modern amenities making time spent studying in Spain dynamic, interesting and comfortable.
More than 400 programs to choose from!
Read more: www.studyabroad.com/programs
Oszd meg a Facebookon