Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program
Deadline: six months prior commencing with studies
Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions. Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in participating academic institutions located in 10 countries within the region.
The ADB-JSP provides full scholarships for one to two years.
- Have gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at a participating academic institution;
- Be 35 years old or younger;
- In good health;
- With a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; and have a superior academic record.
- Citizens of ADB’s developing member countries.
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel;
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation;
- In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants should request information and application forms from the chosen academic institution(s).
Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB-JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
Download the application form in MS Word format;
Download the application form in PDF format.
More information read at the official website.
Oszd meg a Facebookon